08 dodge ram 4x4 lift install price?

oceanside78

Can anyone tell me what I should expect to pay for a lift installed on said vehicle? It's blocks in the rear and Knuckle (I believe) in the front. Seems to be a really easy job I just don't have the tools. I called a local shop and got an INSANE quote. I hate being in a military town for stuff like this. Can anyone make a suggestion on a shop and ballpark price for me?

heard good things about Wilsons offroad close to you i believe.
but ive done several lift kits myself. dodge ram? which ram we talkin here? 1500, 2500, 3500? diesel, gas?
what size lift, what kind? need better details for a quote

up here in the north east . in upstate ny the shop i was at almost any lift kit in the door was bare minimum of 1000 bucks. then if thay still wanted it need to see the truck to make sure no extra stuff needed.

hardly any other shops around would work on them. we got most of them.

install

I can install your lift and align it for $975.00. I will warranty it, and we digitally torque every bolt and use the proper thread tight on every bolt. I was in the 82nd and I am known for taking care of soldiers. We have over a 1000 satisfied customers. Turn around time is about 2 days after we get the parts and truck. We can get you rims and tires for about what your going to pay on a website with free shipping. We are a good shop, and take care of our customers. Just in Fayetteville please for your sake check around and do your shopping before you trust someone to work on your truck. www.wilsonoffroad.com 910-423-7623

install

You must have talked to Shawn, and I forgot to take the $82.00 off for the special we are running. Is that the outrageous price you are referring to? I can't afford to install it any cheaper than that, I would end up paying money to install your kit.

come to 4wheelparts of raleigh. We will be the cheapest around well worth the drive

install

Just remember you get what you pay for. I am sure you will love driving an hour and a half if there is a problem. Oh, and I don't believe 4 wheel parts is a veteran owned business.

Just remember you get what you pay for. I am sure you will love driving an hour and a half if there is a problem. Oh, and I don't believe 4 wheel parts is a veteran owned business.

yeah man, id def go support a small town personally owned shop like Wilsons. ive heard lots about them on here and thru word of mouth on the trail. planning on heading there from Greensboro soon for some stuff for my Samurai. from what people tell me i wont regret the drive from Greensboro.

beadlocks

We have done a couple of dozen sets of beadlocks and have never had a problem. If it is something we can't handle we will tell you straight up and try and find someone who can. If there is some special tool needed, that I am not aware of, we will get it so we have it in case someone else needs it.

Back