10lb Co2 refill Cost??

deebo

I just had my 10lb Co2 tank filled at James o2 supply here in Hickory. They charged me $20, is that about the correct price? I am also looking for another place that can fill the tank in the Hickory/Charlotte market.

Thanks

that's not far off...

CO2 seems to be randomly priced...

I recently took a 15# and a 20# to a welder's shop recently...and they charged me for two 20# tanks, since the 15# was $6 MORE than a 20#...

I think I paid ~$22 per tank...

Greg

CO2

price has steadily gone up for 3 years now at $28 for 20# at fire supply place but they're very close to home and fill while I wait.

I get charged a different price each time I have my tank filled. 20 lb. tank anywhere from $15 to $19.

Charlotte: National Welder's is about $14-15.00 BUT make sure they dont overfill the tank... Mine blew off on me and that was an experience..

Same with mine they blew the pop of and wanted to charge me for 2 fills..so I now go to brew stores and they do it on the spot for about 12-15 for a 10 lb tank.
Jon

When I had mine I had a 20lb tank. Not one of the fancy power tanks, so I went to the welding supply and traded it when I needed too. Was around $10 there.

Back