12 Valve guru

skyhighZJ

Gov retirement < needs to live
Recently had a leaky vacuum pump on my 97 12 Valve and Pete at Gould Gear and Electric set me up with a great kit. He is outstanding and answers the phone day or night 7days a week!! His kit is simple and easy to tackle. His wealth of cummins knowledge is outstanding!! Today I had a no start issue and after calling around I wound up calling him and he lead me straight to the issue and I was on my way. It wound up being the fuel shut off solenoid. He pointed me towards Larry B's out in Washington state. Called out there and they have one on its way for way cheaper than anyone around! All in all great guys to work with and real down to earth!! Would recommend ANYTIME!!!

Go by auto zone and pick up a 30amp relay. It'll do for a few days and get you on the road again. Or turn engine over and leave key on, pull up the shut off arm and start it right up. There was a auto electric store in Statesville nc that kept those 70 amp relays in stock. Cost 7 bucks a piece. It's good insurance to keep one in the glove box.

Back