14Bolt Disc Brake Kit, Best Price Anywhere!

Dan Fredrickson

June 26, 2017: This week we determined that we are buying in great enough quantities to LOWER the price even more! From now on we will have these kits with the dual bleeder calipers for only $300 complete ;) This is now the regular price, not a sale but permanently!

I know, how can you improve something so simple? I think we found a couple of ways ;)

We have grown a tremendous amount in the last 10 years and that growth means we can do some things we couldn't when we were smaller. One of thing is that we can go directly to the manufacturers and buy in quantity. That being said we can have them make the items as we want them!

Dual%20Bleeder%20Caliper.png

You don't have to look too closely to see our change. The caliper no longer has a Left or Right side, they have 2 bleeders so it no longer matters.

R1877-full.jpg

The second thing buying in quantity brings to the table is a lower price. We have lowered the cost enough to make the complete kit price $25 less for all of our Disc Brake Conversions are now only $300 and have the dual bleeder Caliper!

These are all your standard 3/4 Ton GM calipers so they work everywhere and we sell them individually without a core charge too!

14 Bolt Disc Brake Conversion Kit (SRW) - RuffStuff Specialties

Last edited:
Glad to hear it Phatchick!

Dan how can I get a banner or something for my shop? I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from you guys! The shipping is always super fast from you guys and the products are awesome. I typically get bunch of TRE to build steering for the JK's but I'm currently building a 67 Kaiser and using a lot of your guys stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back