1st time at galloways

dixiemudder04

I went down to galloways today. About 100 miles down the road for me. Got there and done a little horse trading and picked up a set of 305/70/17 nitto a/t's. Lester was real nice to me, and i'll refer anyone looking for big used tires there.

I think you got real lucky. They are always ass holes to me. Unfortunately they are the only ones around that sell used tires so I have no choice sometimes. Glad you got a good deal though.

I've had good & bad......it's REAL good when he's in a good mood & much different when he doesn't remember or like you.

Glad you caught him in a good mood.

HAHA!Yeah you got real lucky!I have tried to get a decnt deal down there a couple of times and no luck!Actually Lester quoted me a price on some tires but when I got down there he said he never quoted me that price or must have not known what I was talking about! I was pissed but anyways yeah no luck with me either!

i took some parts i had laying around and traded that along with my 255's. Had to pay a little difference. But i cant complain they were marked 800 bux. I would have never got that kind of money selling it separate.

I'm over at Galloway's all the time, and am pretty decent friends with Darrel, and Chris - I actually brought this topic up not too long ago, and they all feel the same way, its just Lester is their dad/grandpa and its s touchy situation trying to tell him anything :lol:

but trust me since we talked about it they are taking steps to try and make things run more smoothly :driver:

HAHA!Yeah you got real lucky!I have tried to get a decnt deal down there a couple of times and no luck!Actually Lester quoted me a price on some tires but when I got down there he said he never quoted me that price or must have not known what I was talking about! I was pissed but anyways yeah no luck with me either!
Thats why you should deal with Todd the red headed guy about tires he is the one to deal with.

Yea todd helped me unload my parts and was real nice. Told me to go 220 and hit 40 instead of 49 the whole way. 220 and 40 was a whole lot quicker.

i only had to get a real cheap part, but they weren't real understanding. I guess they were just busy and had things to do. I didn't know anyone either

if you know what you want when talking to lester he is easy to deal with.if you hem haw around he will walk off.in my experience it is better to look around,decide what you are interested in and then ask for help.if you seem to have a good idea going in he is easier to work with.my only complaint was a set of tires that i had on layaway getting sold out from under me,but lester made it right with me and i will be using them for my next tire purchase,which will hopefully be soon.

Bought a set of used tires today for a decent price. I called before hand and I delt(sp) with Todd. I believe Ricky is working there also. I saw him and the both Z71'S.

when I first started wheeling I didn't know exactly what I wanted or needed. it was hard communicating with them and we would both get frustrated. once I knew what I wanted and knew how to tell them right. it has been easy as pie to talk and do buisness with them.
My advise to any one that has had a problem there is to give them a second chance and go during the week early in the day and not on saturday at 11:30 when they are getting ready to close.

Back