2002 TuRD

where'd you get those external limiters? never seen those before?

where'd you get those external limiters? never seen those before?
Split shaft collars. $12 for a pack of 4 on amazon. They will become internal limiters once I break the ram down to reseal it lol

I'll order up a seal kit and fix that hopefully before wheeling in a few weeks, if not I'll just keep topping the fluid off lol. It will work out as I want to swap out the external limits to internal ones.
Pull it off and drop it off here. They do great work and have more parts in stock than anywhere I've ever seen. Will probably do it cheaper than its worth to mess with.

Bumps are done, just need to repair the leaky ram,, change fluids, trim the fenders and do a bolt check and she is ready for the ranch next weekend!
1000001960.jpg

1000001961.jpg

Shake down run at the ranch went as expected. As usual Rubicon did what Rubicon does best which is finds weaknesses in my truck, this time it was the return line for my ps res popped off at 3500rpm and I ejected all my ps fluid all over. Lucky didn't burn the truck down. After that fix it was a relatively tame rest of the trip. My ram loosened my tie rod, so I have to figure out why that happened. I also made it up chaddilac, never have done that before so that was cool. I don't have any worth while pics of my truck. Next trip is Harlan May 9th, come on out!!

Oh I hate the smell of swepco 715 in all its forms LOL

Last edited:
Pull it off and drop it off here. They do great work and have more parts in stock than anywhere I've ever seen. Will probably do it cheaper than its worth to mess with.
Should have listened to this advice. Ended up breaking a gland tool and wallowing out the holes on the end of the ram trying to break this POS open to seal it. New ram on the way, I'm deaming this old one cursed.

Last edited:
Oh, I went to air up my tires on sat and found this, is this the jeep thing that I don't understand? Which one you you bastards did that LOL
View attachment 416422
Can confirm that was NOT me. I'd wait til at least the second time I meet a fella to fawk with him like that :laughing:

Shake down run at the ranch went as expected. As usual Rubicon did what Rubicon does best which is finds weaknesses in my truck, this time it was the return line for my ps res popped off at 3500rpm and I ejected all my ps fluid all over. Lucky didn't burn the truck down. After that fix it was a relatively tame rest of the trip. My ram loosened my tie rod, so I have to figure out why that happened. I also made it up chaddilac, never have done that before so that was cool. I don't have any worth while pics of my truck. Next trip is Harlan May 9th, come on out!!

Oh I hate the smell of swepco 715 in all its forms LOL
When we going again? Mines loaded and ready. But I donā€™t have them fancy valve caps like you and @jeepin' jen have nor do I want them lol šŸ˜‚ but I will smoke some pork

When we going again? Mines loaded and ready. But I donā€™t have them fancy valve caps like you and @jeepin' jen have nor do I want them lol šŸ˜‚ but I will smoke some pork
I'm going to Harlan May 9-12, I'll give you this cool black dong valve cap and you can fit in!

Back