[2011 NYR] New Years Resolution - Post your resolution and your progress

Yay!Gurrr

Better Faster Stronger
New Years Resolution - Post your resolution and your progress.

My 2011 Resolution is to walk at least 1/2 mile, at least 3 times per week. After my heart surgery I need to do cardio activity.

I will track and note my progress as follows: 1/4 mile = 1, 1 mile = 4 etc..
Note: I will use a W if I substitute my 45min water aerobics class.

I have a treadmill at home so I have zero excuses.

To get started, I skipped doing anything on the 1st.. Yup way to go.... Then walked 1 mile each day since. I'm shooting for 4s....

I hope to update this weekly.

January = 044221

NOTE: For those who are serious about this feel free to start your own thread or post here. If you start a new thread put [2011 NYR] in the title so folks can find and check on your status later on down the road.

For those who decided to post your resolution and want to track your results you can EDIT your post(s) to track your updates.

Well mine was going to be to quit smoking this year, but, I kinda started a little early. On Dec 14 I got strep which turned into the flu which turned into a sinus infection. So since my NYR was going to be to quit smoking I have already done that and it only took me being sick for 3 weeks. Then I thought well I could make my NYR to get a full time job since I was only working part time and that doesn't take care of 3 kids and wife. Well yesterday was my first day back at work and the boss asked me if I could handle working full time, of course I said yes; so I got my second NYR covered. So I'm not really sure what to make it now, I think I'm going to try and save some money since I want to buy a house in a very near future. So I'll keep track of that which shouldn't be very hard I'll just open up an account and start off with a small percentage out of my checks into each each pay period.

Well mine is mainly to get back in shape and get into either App St. or UNCC. Then get into the Army Rotc program. Other that just have a better year than my last, it was the roughest I have had.

Mine is to NEVER come back to this hell hole known as afghanistan ever again(this being my 3rd time in 5 years)......I think this plan should work out well since I have less than a year to get out :bounce2:

2nd is to FINALLY get my cummins out of the shop and wheel the yota like crazy this year!

My NYR is to loose weight. Id love to drop 50lbs before my wedding in Oct. So far Ive given up sweet tea (really hard) and started eating healthier, I plan to slowly work into running a set amount each week.

Duane

Well mine was going to be to quit smoking this year, but, I kinda started a little early. On Dec 14 I got strep which turned into the flu which turned into a sinus infection. So since my NYR was going to be to quit smoking I have already done that and it only took me being sick for 3 weeks. Then I thought well I could make my NYR to get a full time job since I was only working part time and that doesn't take care of 3 kids and wife. Well yesterday was my first day back at work and the boss asked me if I could handle working full time, of course I said yes; so I got my second NYR covered. So I'm not really sure what to make it now, I think I'm going to try and save some money since I want to buy a house in a very near future. So I'll keep track of that which shouldn't be very hard I'll just open up an account and start off with a small percentage out of my checks into each each pay period.
Way to go man! Stash back the money you save on ciggs! My NYR is to be nicer to people and to lose a few pounds or more!

Mine is be more decisive. Well starting off bad because jon and i are engaged and i can not decide. On a location. Close...far...elope...big..small...

Yea this resoultion wont stick

Back