2021 Not NC4X4 get together/Web Wheeler Weekend

Let me reach out about the venue. I’ve asked a few times but got no response.

Sept: 10-12, 17-19, 24-26
October: 15-17

Here are the dates that are currently available.

@GotWood can you add a poll with these dates that closes Wednesday to let the people decide?

Also, last time we raised a lot of money for one of our own. I’d love to do something like that again. Perhaps a need will present itself between now and then, if not I propose we raise money for some other good cause once again such as a veterans organization or something.

I vote Oct.

I agree, either Stacey or Mike Heath, maybe both.

There will never be a date that works for everyone. I figure a voting poll would be the best way to let majority rule. If that date isn’t available by the time it’s chosen, I’ll go with the 2nd most popular.

I went ahead and put the poll up to get the ball rolling ( hope that was ok?)

Also, last time we raised a lot of money for one of our own. I’d love to do something like that again. Perhaps a need will present itself between now and then, if not I propose we raise money for some other good cause once again such as a veterans organization or something.
I'll get a shirt design going again for this year. Once again all proceeds will go to a deserving cause.

I'm always a sucker for children's donations too. If mini bikes are there again next year...might want to take a percentage and throw it in the pot for ambulance rides.

I’m 100% in. Was just thinking about this while at work today. I’ll bring the mini bike too in case any of y’all mfers want a grudge race :flipoff2:
Same here. Thinking about it as well.

Back