37" hummer tires

NCJeeplover

I've got a set of 37" hummer tires. Good shape, no cuts or patches. No wheels. $300 FIRM

Attachments

• Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Tires1.jpg
    Tires1.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 158

Clubbs

Bump! There is a 30$ set of 16.5 steelies for sale on here.
Exactly. Im trying to figure out how to get both of these out to the east coast.

Croatan_Kid

How's your hammer hangin'?
Shoulda told me Dave. I just went to Stanley last Thursday. I'm always driving somewhere, it seems. You can always text me and ask if I'm headed anywhere!

toyota231

Exactly. Im trying to figure out how to get both of these out to the east coast.
Would you be willing to pay someone some fuel money to pick these and the wheels up and run them out to you? If so I'd be glad to have an excuse to head out to Oriental/ Arapahoe area for a day or two and drop your stuff off while I'm out there. If you are interested in talking pm me, I'm sure we could work something out.

Clubbs

Would you be willing to pay someone some fuel money to pick these and the wheels up and run them out to you? If so I'd be glad to have an excuse to head out to Oriental/ Arapahoe area for a day or two and drop your stuff off while I'm out there. If you are interested in talking pm me, I'm sure we could work something out.
Man I sure appreciate the offer. A quick google map says that's 6.5 hours and nearly 400 miles one way for you. I can't ask you to go that far out of your way.

toyota231

Man I sure appreciate the offer. A quick google map says that's 6.5 hours and nearly 400 miles one way for you. I can't ask you to go that far out of your way
I'll pm you, if I'm thinking right about where you live I'm much closer than that.