4 Wheel Parts Charlotte - Just Wow

loki_racer

I was installing a winch last night on my XJ. One of the motor electrical connections broke out of the motor housing.

I called 4 Wheel Parts this morning to see if they work on winches. They don't, but told me to bring it by to see if they could help my figure it out.

They have earned a lifetime customer because of how helpful they were. Hands down some of the best customer service I have ever seen.

The first time my co-driver has to pull winch cable at ECORS Harlan, I'll be thanking 4 Wheel Parts.

I had them install my Spartan locker recently. They also replaced a bearing and seal in the axle at the same time. I was impressed with their work. They were also very courteous. I was expecting a bunch of Yahoo's who would treat me like an idiot. I guess the rest of the retail industry can tarnish your expectations. I'd definitely go back there.

x2 great guys to work with. Very knowledgeable. especially since kyle is gone:fuck-you:

now i got to deal with him every day... Wheel pros
still waiting on him to come clean up the bfg he smoked down in my parking lot. If anyone needs 3/4s of the tread off a 305 a/t...

now i got to deal with him every day... Wheel pros

Sorry bout that...I will be sure to price you accordingly tomorrow. :flipoff2:

*edit** And back on track..just for the record, it was Aaron who helped the OP. He is not a big internet guy, but he is sure as shit one hell of a good person.

I will say Aaron also did me right a while back, had my 10 bolt regeared by them way way back in the day, bought the warranty, it went out right b4 the end of the 3 year period, fixed it under the warranty, bought another 3 years worth of warranty on the newly replaced gears . . .

the next set went out as well right at the end of the second 3 year warranty (at 6 years now) . . . I wasn't bout to fix the same old 10 bolt that kept breaking, especially when this was back when I was towing a lot with the Z71

Swapped in a 14 bolt and Aaron let me use my credit from the warranty on the second 10 bolt setup towards regearing the 14 Bolt, came out with little to no difference outta pocket, bought another 3 year warranty on the 14 Bolt, def worth it, and props to Aaron for letting me transfer the credit

think its been a lil over 4 years now on the 14 Bolt, it held up to totin the Jeep around everywhere for a few years, Z71 is pretty much retired and see's mostly the backyard now, but she's still rollin

problem is there lunch break is evidently over 5 hours long ... I called at 12 to talk about getting a trac bar bracket welded up and the guy was gone to lunch called back and 4 because i was told id be called back and he was still at lunch.

The guy I talked to at the Raleigh 4 wheel parts sure wasn't very helpful or knowledgable. It was when they were getting rid of all the KM1s left over and had a buy 3 tires get 1 free deal goin on. He kept telling me their wasn't such thing as a 33x10.50x15, took him 15 minutes to figure it out and of course they were sold out.

The guy I talked to at the Raleigh 4 wheel parts sure wasn't very helpful or knowledgable. It was when they were getting rid of all the KM1s left over and had a buy 3 tires get 1 free deal goin on. He kept telling me their wasn't such thing as a 33x10.50x15, took him 15 minutes to figure it out and of course they were sold out.

nah the Raleigh store is full of jackazzes...the manager is scareed to talk to girls and pays Dylan to do his dirty work.

Yeah that Greg guy is a real piece of work...:fuck-you:

If you must bash a vendor. Sack up, start your thread and post your facts. Don't pollute someone else's thread.

Most peoples post history speaks for itself. Some do more bitching and complaining than actually contributing. Some choose to support this site, others don't...

Think about which group are you in and if people really give a shit what you have to say....

I haven't been there in years! (Way back in the day when PJ worked there) but I've always been treated pretty well. Don't know anyone there now.

Back