4 wheelsupply

ml4x4buggy

i did it got up the 400 big ones to buy my highsteer kit crossover the whole thing ordered it form 4 wheelsupply ordered on thur heard nothing buy tues so called and spoke to ryan he is having e-mail trouble so i didnt get a conformation called again he said it would be on my porch fri it was i was so happy open the box everything was there just like they said put it all together found out theres 2 diffeernt style tres one smaller then the other and the plates are milled 2 differnt sizes 1 is 3/8 thick the other a 1/4 put the tres in and the holes are rimed to deep so the castle nut goes all the way up real poor qualty control then i e-mail them stating my concerns and get nothing back so be warned stay away i went there because it was 85 dollars cheaper then ecgs and free shipping i soon learned you get what you pay for

Huh?!?!

Im not sure what I just read.

I feel dumber having read that. Must have been the longest sentence ever, not to mention incomplete.

1) don't cheap out and skip reputable vendors like ECGS. I just ordered from them again today. Excellent service. Just excellent.

2) You have to be able to communicate with the person your buying things from much better than you just did with us.

3) Always deal with ECGS, Metalworks, Barnes, or any of the guys spoken highly of on here. You can't put a price on quality and customer service.

4) Use periods and commas for Pete's sake!

Try switching the tie rod ends around and see if that corrects the issue. One of the TRE's, the longer one, is likely a high angle and as a result the taper is slightly different.

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet if you had called ecgs and told chase you could get it cheaper he would have eather told you it was an inferior product or matched the price

I am wondering if we are talking about:
4wheelparts
fourwheelsupply.net
4Wheelwarehouse

If fourwheelsupply.net

Their about us page would scare me off:

Welcome to FourWheelSupply!
We are a CNC Machine shop in the Coal Fields of South Western VA. We specalize in manufacturing mining equipment components, but have a background in 4x4's and offroading. So anytime our machines are not running parts for mining, I am designing and making new affordable parts for the DIY offroader building his own rig. I have had an online store and retail offroad for 10 years. And CNC Machine shop owner/operator for 5 years. Feel free to ask any questions or even give me some ideas of some new part you would like to see made and marketed. Thanks for visiting!

Yeah I don't think I'd want my stuff from a mining equipment place.

Very well could have been 4 wheel parts too. Their service is about the same.

Sucks you had that issue. Hopefully they will make it right and/or give you a refund.

Right because the 4wp in Charlotte is managed by a Ryan, I think.

Right because the 4wp in Charlotte is managed by a Ryan, I think.
Correct. He is not that "Ryan" that the op refers to.

I have dealt with Ryan Adams at 4 Wheel parts on several parts. He is a straight up dude. Always willing to help out. Service couldn't be better.

Correct. He is not that "Ryan" that the op refers to.

Ive talkd to Ryan 2 or 3 times and he has always done right by me.
I hope that didnt come across as me saying anything to the contrary...only that the OP was confusing as heck.

Pretty sure he is talking about Ryan "Butch" Null, he runs fourwheelsupply.net, this post dosen't surprise me...

Last edited:
Wow!! What a thread!!o_O

your rite i dont use good grammer. i build jeeps and ride bikes. but the ryan i speak of is ryan null 4wheelsupply. from the mining company.and i said i should have bought from ecgs

Back