4wheelParts of Charlotte

4wheelBUM

I had a great experience today with these guys and just wanted to pass the word. I have seen good and bad reviews on here about this place but today was my first experience dealing with them and it went great. I called to get some quotes on some toyota parts and Ryan and Kyle treated me as if they have known me forever. Called me back within a hour after i gave them a tough list of parts to round up that they dont keep in stock and even gave me a better price than what ive found directly from the supplier. Was not exspecting such good service from a big name shop but was blown away by there service that you just dont find anymore. Thanks again Kyle and Ryan if you guys are on here and you have a new customer for along time due to your willing to do business the way it is meant to be done!

Agree! Great guys! I have purchased almost all my upgrades from there. Will is very knowledgable and has taught me a lot about what products to get.

^^^^^ Ryan runs a great program and is always a pleasure deal with. Up most respect for the dudes there!!!!

EJ

Back