4x4 mechanics Asheville

What needs done?

Engine sputters, loss of power, steering stabilizer, gas gauge, new link to engage 4x4, new soft top, heat, new rims and tires for on road use, basic tune up and see if there is anything that needs to be done that I'm missing.

Closest place I've been able to find is Greenville SC but I'm hoping to find a place in the surrounding Asheville area. The one in Greenville is FootHills4x4.com.

Engine sputters, loss of power, steering stabilizer, gas gauge, new link to engage 4x4, new soft top, heat, new rims and tires for on road use, basic tune up and see if there is anything that needs to be done that I'm missing.
Closest place I've been able to find is Greenville SC but I'm hoping to find a place in the surrounding Asheville area. The one in Greenville is FootHills4x4.com.

take it down the mtn to RIDES, in the Hickory area, Brandon and his guys can get you goin

the tire station on johnston blvd,right off of patton ave. ask for ricky or danny 252-5531
or custom exhaust & brakes, on patton ave. ask for ashley 252-5744
danny does more 4x4s, but either one is a good mechanic that you can trust.

Another vote for the Tire station. Danny is a great mechanic and Ricky can get you most anything you need. It's down in the business park right past the ball field. It's where B&B tire used to be if that helps.

i liv right behind custom brakes and exaust pretty good guys there and tire station is ab a block away also does good work.or novacayne he actually knows sorta what hes doin

Back