5.13s ANYONE

orange150

What's the deal with 5.13s for the 14bolt? I know they are on back order but geez! I set an order for a set five months ago and still nothing. I set the order from Peak Empire but I always seem to have trouble getting in touch with them.
Just kind of ranting, im tired of not having a mobile truck...

Good luck finding thick 5.13's, I ended up bighting the bullet and bought a set of GM OEM 5.13's and ran them on a thin gear carrier, Cost me alot more $$ but I did not have to wait months and months and keep being told they were on backorder like everyone else seems to be.

orange150 said:
from Peak Empire but I always seem to have trouble getting in touch with them.
QUOTE]

He posts on PBB about every day. PM him.

well i placed a bid for a set on ebay... if they are cheep and it blows up whatever, at least i will be one step closer to actually DRIVING this damn pile of rusty parts!!

I gave up on waiting too. I said fawk it and sold my 14 bolt. Ill replace it with something that actually has a gear ratio selection.

Price started out like at $199 then jumped up when demand over ran the supply. I paid dearly for mine but got them right before the crunch hit. Dude warned me that I wouldn't be able to get them for long. Yukons. They ended out patterning at "0" shim. I didn't think they were going to pattern out until I tried with no shims. And then they patterned beautifully.

Back