6/24 Trout

Franklin

Good day fishing Big Rock Creek/ Little Rock Creek above Spruce Pine and Bakersville on 226. Caught 11 Trout and a smallie between me and Dad including the 19" Rainbow. awww.supermotors.org_getfile_219332_fullsize_Download_206_2027_2005_20004.jpgawww.supermotors.org_getfile_219333_fullsize_Download_206_2027_2005_20007.jpg
I had a couple almost this nice get off earler and was begining to think I was jinxed.

Good day and 1 saw 4 yes 4 people fishing the entire day. Deep holes alot of walkable water off the road so ya want be fighting people.

Ahh SP, my hometown. I'm no fisherman but I've always heard tales of good spots around Mitchell/Yancey counties. My buddy fishes a little and still lives up there. He's RocksUnlimited on here. I've seen a couple of legit 30" brown come out of the South Toe river.

GSW said:
. I've seen a couple of legit 30" brown come out of the South Toe river.

Gonna be on there in a few weeks. My biggest brown lifetime is 24" and I ate the fawker :D. Poor college student w/ no money. So if I catch a 30" be damn sure it will be on the wall

Do any of you ever fish the Holston River for Browns? I have caught some nice ones there over the last few years. A Team Diawa Minnow works great there when the current is not raging.

<><Fish

FishHunt said:
Do any of you ever fish the Holston River for Browns? I have caught some nice ones there over the last few years. A Team Diawa Minnow works great there when the current is not raging.

<><Fish

No what county is it in? I am always up for camping and fishing :D

Back