60 inch Cub LoBoy Mower Deck $275

ztoolman

60 inch Cub LoBoy Mower Deck. May fit other Cub tractors also. Solid deck, turns free, easy and quite

Attachments

• Cub LoBoy 60 in Deck Left Side.jpg
    Cub LoBoy 60 in Deck Left Side.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Cub LoBoy 60 in Deck Right Side.jpg
    Cub LoBoy 60 in Deck Right Side.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 44
Depending on price, I may be interested. Also, do you have the drive and such for it?

Last edited:
The PTO attachment and belt.
The PTO attachment is part of the tractor. I don't have extra belt, but they are available online and at any Tractor Supply. I have a 154 for parts, but don't know if the pulleys are there or not. If it ever stops raining I will check to see if you are interested.

The PTO attachment is part of the tractor. I don't have extra belt, but they are available online and at any Tractor Supply. I have a 154 for parts, but don't know if the pulleys are there or not. If it ever stops raining I will check to see if you are interested.
Sorry don't have the pulleys. Looking at my other Cub, looks like the PTO drive pulley is part of the shaft, probably pulls off for service? Then there are two smaller pulleys that mount lower to change direction of the belt. All are available online.

Sorry don't have the pulleys. Looking at my other Cub, looks like the PTO drive pulley is part of the shaft, probably pulls off for service? Then there are two smaller pulleys that mount lower to change direction of the belt. All are available online.
Thanks, I'll look ans see how much those are. From my understanding the pulley replaces the PTO shaft, and you run one or the other.

Thanks, I'll look ans see how much those are. From my understanding the pulley replaces the PTO shaft, and you run one or the other.
On mine the pulley mounts on the PTO shaft. You still use the PTO to mow. Mine looks like it may be a press fit with a C-clip holding it in place.

Back