89 rmx250

trevoringle

Just a dirtbike rider with a RZR
Anybody know much about these? Worth messing with or just another project....wanting to get back into riding but always likes riding wide open and jumping a good bit but from the looks it looked like more of a trail bike. Any comments or opinions would be great, thanks

Unfortunately I do not have specific information on that bike, but hopefully this will help.
Depends on if it Is an old 2 stroke or 4. Only issue I can think of is anything you need for the bike may have to be a custom work up of sorts. Some of the parts you can buy but once they get that old it starts getting harder to find stuff. Got a friend just got his honda 600 back up and running, Big lug of a bike, sweet for an easy ride, but not much for the jumps and stuff. Keep an Eye on the frame if you decide to start jumping it and stuff. They are built fairly tough, but at that age its good to keep a close eye on things. I had a 68 125, looked like the horse riding the jockey, but the thing would move. biggest issue with it, keeping it tuned so it didnt foul plugs. The least change happened it didnt like and you were changing a plug. Good luck to you.

As far as I know its the same as the standard RM250 but with a headlight, taillight, and the stuff that adds.

thanks for the replys, but i backed out on it. I think im just going to wait a little longer and save some money up and get a 250f

Back