A compliment for Coleman

Granny

One day at a time...
I bought a Coleman Camping Coffeemaker (reference: http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=2000000719) a little over a year ago. The last few times I used it the round cap over the coffee basket has been popping off. I called Coleman yesterday to see if there was a replacement cap, or a suggestion as to how to tighten it without breaking it. Much to my surprise, and without any hesitation, the customer service representative simply requested my name and address, and said a complete new coffeemaker would be shipped to me ASAP. This was totally unexpected as the warranty time has lapsed. The time spent on the phone waiting for a customer service representative was a bit lengthly, but obviously was well worth the wait. A compliment goes out to Coleman from a very well satisfied customer! :huggy:

interesting, I wonder if I should call them up about my 10yr old cooler. The plug became brittle and finally broke off. I found it on the website, but was going to be over $10 for a replacement part.

I have used ordinary rubber end caps like for vacuum lines only larger...I'm very OCD and save oddball crap for just these kind of reasons.

As far as Coleman, my wife bought us a new tent for my birthday a year ago...first time camping with it, the door zipper broke...I called them up and sent tent back to them, they no longer made the model tent I had, so they sent me a new larger model tent...Excellent Customer Service in my book...:beer:

they sent me some hinges for a cooler that i have.

Back