A to Z Fabrication Thumbs Up

NickMaul

Last Night I made an online order for some DIY fab builder parts to fabricate my own swing out tire carrier. This morning I got a call from their desk letting me know that they ran out of the standard spindle and would get more spindles in Thursday or kindly asked if I wanted to upgrade to the HD spindle so I could get my order before the weekend. For once I am in a position were the parts don't have to be rushed and told them it was okay until they got more standard duty spindles. Very personable service over at A to Z.

Also, along with a confirmation email I received a separate email

"Also, as a valued customer we invite you to savings on your next order from us. Use the discount code RCD10” for a 10% discount off your next order over $100 of the products that we directly manufacture, like our Rocker Guards, our Bumpers, many of our DIY Fab Parts, and many others. It is our way of saying thanks for your continued support.

Please note that your order will be boxed to the best of our abilities. If there is any damage or parts missing we ask that you notify AtoZ Fabrication within 24 hours and retain original boxing for a damage claim.
Thanks again and have a great day!"

Stand up service. Will order from them again! :usa:

Zach and crew are good people. I'm glad that I've known Zach since before he was A to Z. I remember at the beginning when he was building stuff out of his house we built the first set of tall rockers for my 03 Rubi. They took 7 years of abuse and I cleaned them up with a flapper wheel and threw a coat of paint on them and they still looked good when I sold the TJ. He has come a long ways since those days.

Back