a winch finally

jeep9mm

I had been saving up for a winch for a while..and im about 100 bucks short since i need a plate and installation so just a lil more saving (hint: Andy a lil nc4x4 discount would be nice). At first I was gonna go with Warn but after talking with Andy today at CRS and reading some reviews I think I will go with a TMax EW 9000 because I believe it is just as good as an M8000 and its good to have CRS so close to fix anything...and never heard anything bad about them so yea...

Anyway if anyone has anything bad or good to say about the Tmax winch...let me know.

patty boy (pheery) has one on his junk, he may pipe in. but i think he only used it like 2 times so far

why not go to Northern Tools or Harbor Freight and pick yourself up a ramsey 8500 for only $399 . anything over 6000lb will do the trick for a jeep.
oh yeah.. it ll weigh a lot less then the T Max
GEEK!

geek...i thought about it but those truly are crap winches...and im gonna follow the advice i got here if im gonna do somethin do it right and a winch is not something u want to crap out on you

it looks well made, but i haven't had it long enough to have an opinion on it yet.

it is definetly faster than the ramsey i used to have, but that ramsey lasted forever and always pulled.

My tmaxx 12000 is sitting in the spare bedroom. The only thing I can say is the 2Xlarge shirt fits me like a glove and I am 6ft 185 lbs.

i had a REP 8000 and i had a pro plus 9000. guess which one is still being used today.. this was back in 97 i had those..
The REP 8000 is still being used. the pro plus burned up after 2 years.
the 8500 has a fast motor and it weighs next to nuttin..

GEEK!

jeep9mm said:
Franklin...meaning its sitting there because you are not using it and wanting to get rid of it bc u dont like it...or just havent gotten around to installing it?

No just got it about a week ago. Sop cant give you any info on performance. My buildup kinda stopped for a while, prop taxes and buying 2 more lots is expensive.

Back