A4LD rebuild

Slowlyvverot

Any recommendations for a transmission shop that specializes in ford transmissions? Specifically, I'm looking to get the A4LD rebuilt in my 93 Explorer. I want someone who can do it right and knows this tranny well enough to upgrade it and get rid of all the weak spots.

a4ld is junk. I have a m5od 5 speed and about everything else needed to swap a 5 speed in one if you were interested in doing that. Let me know if you are.

I'm not much of a mudder anyway. I know AA makes an kit for a chevy trans swap but I figured I already have a transmission in the truck, might as well rebuild and upgrade it. Any thoughts/experience with the chevy swap? Cost, durability?

a4ld is junk. I have a m5od 5 speed and about everything else needed to swap a 5 speed in one if you were interested in doing that. Let me know if you are.

New here, and to 4x4. Was curious if you still had trany parts for sale?

sent from my incredible Droid Incredible using tapatalk pro

lol dont waste the money on rebuilding an A4ld. go to the junkyard and pick one up. prolly last just as long.

Waiting on your text or phone call.

sent from a payphone via the matrix.

Foxracin Thanks for your help with getting me a trans. It is GREATLY appreciated.

sent from a payphone via the matrix.

Back