AAAH! What happened to XRTREME 4X4 Hottie?!

Erik

wtk

ian is on the show with soem douche bag kid... where's my hot blond tig welding angle grindeing shifter strokin' biatch at?!

-Erik <--- will deprogram my DVR from recording the show if she's gone

something about she hurt her back and will be out for a few shows.

Don't remember where I heard it

hummmm, i won't delete it from my scheduld recordings yet then.....

she's not the best looking by any means but the fact that she can at least pretend to TIG makes her oh-so hot!

Here back is hurt.
Here’s an update on Xtreme 4x4’s Jessi Combs. She is recuperating at home following back surgery, and we’re happy to report that she is on the road to recovery. She’s up and walking around about 3-4 hours per day, but doctors orders require that she take it easy for the next several weeks. Although it will be some time before she’s able to return to the shop, she wants everyone to know how much she appreciates all her well wishes she’s received from her extended “off road” family. Everyone here at the Tech Center has expressed their get well wishes, and now you can too! Just click on the link below, and we’ll make sure she receives them during her rehabilitation. Please join us in wishing Jessi a speedy recovery!
I think the original message said she hurt herself attempting to lift something heavy while she was on the show.
Source: http://www.powerblocktv.com/sites/xtreme/

Haha, wife and I were watching yesterday (well, she was doing something else but was in the room....) and at the end, Ian explained that she'd be out for awhile after hurting her back etc.
Wife looked at me and said, "Well, gues all the guys are gonna stop watching this show now."

I laughed, but....

I don't like jessie that much either, but when a chick actually knows what your talking to her about that makes her hotnes rating go up at least one point, more of course by what she knows/can do so jessie rates pretty high on my chart

unfortunatly i have yet to find one chick that knows anything more than "hey thats a cool jeep" at State :shaking:

well on second thought i found one that knew what a yj was but found out real quick she already had a boyfriend :(

maybe thats why i can spend so much on trucks, i have no other "distractions" :driver:

haha the Guys name is Tommy that was on the SHow helping Ian..

He is actually a very cool laid back guy.. that can wrench..

BUt my understanding is Jessi will be back when she is better..

Trust me Back issues SUCK
I am going threw some right now.. NO FUN

She is really not attractive at all. Me and RKBJR (RK Burke) met her in person at the 05' GSMTR event at tellico and hung out with her and TV does wonders for looks. One could go as far to say that she is butt ugly in person, but a cool chick none the less.

Josh

have yet to find one chick that knows anything more than "hey thats a cool jeep" at State :shaking:

that's because all state chicks are yuppie bitches, lol

-Erik <-- puts them in the same social class as chapel hill stuck up bitches.... the world would be better without them

that's because all state chicks are yuppie bitches, lol
-Erik <-- puts them in the same social class as chapel hill stuck up bitches.... the world would be better without them

lol, yea it's a giveaway when you see them all wearing those huge Paris Hilton I can't see your face sunglasses everywhere (you know what I'm talking about) :shaking:

She is really not attractive at all. Me and RKBJR (RK Burke) met her in person at the 05' GSMTR event at tellico and hung out with her and TV does wonders for looks. One could go as far to say that she is butt ugly in person, but a cool chick none the less.

A lot of celebs are like that. Makeup/lighting/wardrobe works wonders and the camera hides flaws. Most aren't any more attactive than your average attactive person you see in public.

I'd still hit it repeatedly. Maybe even while she was working on my truck, Thats called multi-tasking.

Back