activation email

RufusTheRam

i registered yesterday, still haven't gotten an activation link to my email...?

Can you send me an email at webmaster@nc4x4.com and I will send your activation code to that email.

Or if you include in that email the email address you want it sent to, because according to the system it sent the email.

same here. i know my email is working, as ive gotten others, but no email from here. ive even been keeping an eye on my bulk folder in case its treated as spam.

Duane

edit: josh, just saw your post, you have mail.

Can you do the same and send me an email and I will tell the system to forward another email to you, or if you still do not get it I can manually activate your account.

got it, thanks :Rockon:

Duane

I am in the same boat. Re registered yesterday and haven't seen anything.

I have another email if yahoo won't work. You can send it to cdriver -at- suncom.com.
Thanks.

thanks for sending it again, but for some reason im not seeing it, ive checked my inbox and bulk mail... and i am getting other emails...? so im thinking now if maybe it could be pm'ed to me?

thanks, chris

Do you have any other email account we could send it to because prodigy has been filtering out some of the emails that are being sent out.

yeah this is kind of strange, I re registered earlier today and havent seen anything is my mail. I did log in just fine though, dont know if that means anything or not.

I registered yesterday evening and I think it must have gone in my yahoo bulk mail and I inadevertently deleted it. I sent an e-mail last night from my juno account and haven`t heard anything yet. I`m sure everyone is busy.
Thanks, Greg

**EDIT** Received the activation e-mail today (3/26/05). Thanks

I re-registered as soon as the forum was back up and running and never received a confirmation email. I sent an email to webmaster@nc4x4 about a week after registering and havent heard anything back. My email address is horseworld@northstate.net. Could please help me out? Thanks, Travis

Minutes at most... Have you checked your spam box? Sometimes the email gets sent there by various ISPs...

J

We are also having problems getting mail to people at northstate.net I am not sure what is going on with that ISP but they are not letting alot of people's email from this board get thru.

Alright guys thanks for the help. Im back up and running now. I changed my email address to my aol email and it went right through, didnt take 2 minutes. I guess its the northstate connection thats blocking the email. Thanks again, Travis

Back