Advice For Women

FishHunt

Advice for Women

Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up; you need it Down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not Quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

Saturday = Wheeling, hunting, fishing, working in the shop and sleeping late. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always, more attractive than short hair.

One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

Crying is blackmail.

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this One: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not Work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and Anniversaries on the calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What Makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which Pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

"Yes" and "No" are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that last for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Check your oil! Please.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret Girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows Default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what Mauve is.

If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

Don't ask us what we're thinking about, unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as hunting, fishing, beer or 4x4's.

You have enough clothes.

You have too many shoes.

It is neither in your best interest, nor ours, to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

Yes, we know we have to Sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know, we really don't mind that? It's like camping.

We are in shape. ROUND is a shape.

:lol: :lol: :beer: :lol: :lol:

<><Fish

I LOVE IT!!!

I would show this to my wife but she already is mad at me.

Thanks for the laugh!!!

MAD

Use this and she will really be mad.

Why don't women pass gas like men? They don't keep their mouth shut long enough to build up back pressure.

LARRY SMITH said:
Use this and she will really be mad.

Why don't women pass gas like men? They don't keep their mouth shut long enough to build up back pressure.

You don't live far...just step outside about 4:15 pm, she should just have finished reading it by then and the yelling will be comencing.

PS I may need somewhere to spend the night. Got a spare room?

I just sent that to my wife and she said, "Are you trying to tell me you want to go 'pretend camping' toinght on the couch?"

This is funny, and true, but let's face it fellas, they're going to always have power over us, because they have the boobies, and we always wanna touch 'em. That's the cold hard truth :D

we ain't wrong, we aint sorry, and its probably gonna happen again... that's the truth about men :flipoff2:

That was Awesome! So true!

Being of the female gender I would like to comment.....

I agree to most.. not all, but most. (I was raised with all boys I learned to deal) things I will not agree to....

Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

that is why he thought he ended up on India.. not the Americas

"Yes" and "No" are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

not if we are indecisive, and want you to choose for a change

Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always, more attractive than short hair.

those 17 months headache have been caused by too much weight on the head, I should know. I get one every time my hair gets to long

We have no idea what Mauve is

a pale violet ... now you know

Saturday = Wheeling, hunting, fishing, working in the shop and sleeping late. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

if you have kids, but better Incorporated them into your Saturdays..

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials

not possible, after 3 minutes we forget what it is.. so we ask right then

everything esle.. is bendable

purpleTJchick said:
Being of the female gender I would like to comment.....

I agree to most.. not all, but most. (I was raised with all boys I learned to deal) things I will not agree to....

Preach it sister. I was (am) the first girl in 3 generations and grew up in (around) a machine shop and the race track my whole life, so I too understand a lot of them. My husband hates it when I cut my hair, but I only have done it twice in our 10 years of marriage and its for a good cause I donate it to Locks of Love, so I think I have a "get out of jail free card" on that one. But yeah, I totally agree with you.

Crystal;)

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this One: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not Work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
Corollary: if you DO NOT just ask us straight out for something, do not wait expectantly for us to buy it for you anyway. Not gonna happen.

And then, even more important, don't hand us a 30-minute monologue about how insensitive we are for not noticing that you wanted whatever it was. That will only make it LESS likely that we will want to watch out for more of your "hints".

Or that, even on the astonishingly remote chance that one of them registers with us, we will want to get it for you anyhow.

Corollary 2: If you see something you reallly, REALLLLYYY want, and you have the plastic or checkbook... go buy it yourself! We'll be more than happy to tell you how swell you look in it/them or whatever the circumstances require.

Corollary 3: Do NOT do the above if you know that the rent/mortgage/car insurance has not yet been paid or that the car/truck needs repairs! Upon pain of death.

Back