air shock rebuild

broncomania

i need someone that can install seal kits,oil, and nitrogen.
my air shocks have busted seals and a local vendor here has my seal kits but wont return pm's or phone calls. i can order new kits and will be glad to pay someone that can do this correctly. I HAVE CASH !!!!!!!!!!! ANYBODY ????????

try derisi racing close to hickory he builds atv shocks but hes helped me out with other stuff I know he can do it if he has time. Sorry I couldnt be any more helphttp://www.derisiracing.com/atv/atvindex.htm
i think i know that guy. does he race atv's ? i used to race and his name sounds familiar. thanks.

Yeah his name is Santos Derisi He raced gncc and gnc plus some side races still plays around some,(I think). Alot of people love his shocks built mine on my Banshee when I was MX'ing Road like a new bike I picked up so much time just from that. Hes fair to high priced on atv shocks but Hes worth it, I think any ways hope this helps Greg

bring them by my shop and I'll do it, I'm in greensboro
336-420-0348 Greg

Edit. I've done Fox and SAWs. as long as your's are one of those or dont come apart som screwy way, I can do it.

Yeah his name is Santos Derisi He raced gncc and gnc plus some side races still plays around some,(I think).
yep, i know him from a long time ago.

bring them by my shop and I'll do it, I'm in greensboro
336-420-0348 Greg
Edit. I've done Fox and SAWs. as long as your's are one of those or dont come apart som screwy way, I can do it.
if i can ever get in touch with studnuts. he has my seal kits.
:beer:

Back