Airgas/ National welders in Colfax

sharksanddanger

Top notch service. I've been going there for about 2 years now and they have been nothing but the best. I deal with David Riggins there and he is unbelievably helpful and courteous, not to mention they have the best prices around. I would strongly recommend using them for any of your needs, even if you have to drive a few extra minutes to deal with them.

I use the one at the Charlotte airport and the one in Concord. National Welders/Airgas has great customer service. It's always a shock to me when I go to one versus any other store these days. They promote the old fashioned customer service that has been disappearing in my opinion.

I use the one at the Charlotte airport and the one in Concord. National Welders/Airgas has great customer service. It's always a shock to me when I go to one versus any other store these days. They promote the old fashioned customer service that has been disappearing in my opinion.

They do indeed, they definitely are on a whole different level than any other welding or other type of store for that matter. Disappearing? Pretty much already gone. Just a handful of places still have good CS.

I use the one in Statesville for everything I need and am continually impressed by there CS

Back