Alignment/Coolant Flush

Cherokeekid88

I am gonna need to get an alignment next weekend and wanted to also get a coolant flush at the same time....anyone recommend a shop to do both at the same time?

Pref in the triad area?

with the alignment look for a goodyear place that does lifetime alignments for i believe $120.(i think theirs one on guilford college). it will save you a ton in the long run. i dont really think a coolant flush is all that hard if i remember. pop the top cap off the radiator, then disconnect the upper and lower hoses, then drain the fluid. make sure the car has been off for a while. to flush all the leftover crap out just use water from a garden hose and stick it inside the top of the radiator. Afterwards reconnect hoses, then refill radiator. turn car on with radiator cap off to burp the system. add more coolant in overflow if necessary. hope this helps man!

with the alignment look for a goodyear place that does lifetime alignments for i believe $120.(i think theirs one on guilford college). it will save you a ton in the long run. i dont really think a coolant flush is all that hard if i remember. pop the top cap off the radiator, then disconnect the upper and lower hoses, then drain the fluid. make sure the car has been off for a while. to flush all the leftover crap out just use water from a garden hose and stick it inside the top of the radiator. Afterwards reconnect hoses, then refill radiator. turn car on with radiator cap off to burp the system. add more coolant in overflow if necessary. hope this helps man!
its just hard to do it because the complex that I live in is very anal about working on your cars...they don't fluids and stuff getting everywhere....sucks because basically I have to either find a place to work on my car at or pay someone to do it now :(....I want a house SO BAD!!!!

If your willing to wait a til next week we might be able to arrange something. i just pmd you.

Back