Alignment Shop-Mooresville

seed60

Just got the front end rebuilt and need an alignment. I haven't had much luck with some of the chain tire shops around. So I called some other shops around and all of them said they weren't sure if they could do 35's but they'd give it a shot.

Anyone know of a good shop in/near Mooresville that can handle 35's?

Thanks,
Matt

Have you tried Tire Masters beside the chevy place? I have always recieved good service from them.

I take mine to Sears in Concord @ Carolina Mall. They have a brand new machine that aligns by cameras. It's shiny too. I took my XJ up there on 34s and they had no problems with the alignment. They even washed the mud off the beadlocks for me. :) Real nice bunch of guys. They don't know much about 4WDs in general, but they're pretty good at alignments. All the other muffler/brake shops can kiss my hind end.

I take mine to Sears in Concord @ Carolina Mall. They have a brand new machine that aligns by cameras. It's shiny too. I took my XJ up there on 34s and they had no problems with the alignment. They even washed the mud off the beadlocks for me. :) Real nice bunch of guys. They don't know much about 4WDs in general, but they're pretty good at alignments. All the other muffler/brake shops can kiss my hind end.

I'll have to give them a call. I work in Kannapolis so it's not too far.

Thanks.

I'll have to give them a call. I work in Kannapolis so it's not too far.
Thanks.

They even offered to attempt the alignment for $14.95 instead of me having to pay the full price should they not be able to get it to work. (I had some issues with my panhard bar. Wouldn't steer right more than 2 inches due to body sway.) They tightened down the panhard bar mounting bracket and were able to get the alignment spot on. I walked out of there paying $80 for the alignment, tightening of the mount and cleaned beadlocks. :D $80 is the average at alignment shops.

Last time I took my XJ to muffler masters I got attitude about there being mud on the exhaust and they charged me $100 to install a cylinder muffler and a turn down. NEVER again will anything of mine go there.

We have a brand new shop at Concord Mills with an Eagle Eye machine, I work up front, but have been doing front end work for six years. Come see me at Firestone, I have personally been going in the back and doing the alignments on lifted vehicles (experience) lately since the other techs don't feel comfortable do it. $49 too.

Thanks, Nic

We have a brand new shop at Concord Mills with an Eagle Eye machine, I work up front, but have been doing front end work for six years. Come see me at Firestone, I have personally been going in the back and doing the alignments on lifted vehicles (experience) lately since the other techs don't feel comfortable do it. $49 too.
Thanks, Nic

Eagle Eye, that's the name of the machine Sears has too. $49 is a great price.

Yeah, Hunter makes about the best machine on the market. I have used ten different machines over the years and they work great, Eagle Eye is one of the better ones.

Thanks, Nic

I'll call tommorrow.

Nic really helped me out up at the Firestone in Concord. Truck drives straighter then it ever has since the lift.

Just got it put back together, rear end, so I'll be hitting ure the weekend of the 4th. Nic I'll get up with you on getting these badboys balanced out.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks, Nic

Nic, You still at this location? I need an alignment after replacing some broken stuff on my front end. It's and 05 wrangler unlimited rubicon with 4.5 inch lift on 35s. Let me know if you can help me out. I've got a trip planned next week.

Back