Alliance and Lake Shore

cyoung

Thanks to "Thecarman" for turning me on to Lake Shore Radiator & Specialty (271-2626) in Greensboro for AC parts. They had a new OEM compressor ($213), accumulator, orifice tube and R134 conversion kit in stock for my '90 Suburban. Lake Shore referred me to Alliance Hose & Tube Works just around the corner (378-9736) to make me a new AC hose. Alliance has been talked about here before but they are worth mentioning again for sure. Met Billy at Alliance. They can make most any type of hydraulic, AC or brake line. Like original or custom, reasonably priced too!
Both places were fast, friendly, knowledgable and fair prices. What more would you ask for?
Thanks!

good to hear charles. alliance is a great shop. billy made some hoses for me not long ago.

Lake Shore is a great place. I got a radiator for the ranger from them for under $100 and they delivered it to my shop for free. Have bought several more from them for other people since then and have always got a quality name brand product for less money than other places wanted for some off brand. If they do not have what you need in stock they will get it fast. They have locations all over the east coast.

Sam(slim)

Back