Amazon for Business

orange150

I keep getting emails from Amazon (not spam) saying I'm eligible for business only pricing. Does anyone have a business account with Amazon?
I can't figure out what the catch is here. I also don't know what that says about my buying tendencies.

Basically no difference. I have a personal and a business Prime account. I usually cross check both. It seems like one time a 2 pack of toner cartridges was $168.99 instead of $169.99 because I selected "Buying in Bulk", but still left the quantity at 1, haha. Another nice feature is some items have a multi-select feature that only shows up on Business login, so you can buy the main item and related accessories in the desired quantities from one "Add to Cart" click instead of having to add them individually. You can also set up as tax-exempt on the Business account for tax-exempt purchases. But overall there is no major difference.

Prime shipping is better for non business accounts.
Likewise have both, some things are free with prime for non business and not free with business OR the estimated arrival date is 1-3 days longer for business to the same address.

Prime shipping is better for non business accounts.
Likewise have both, some things are free with prime for non business and not free with business OR the estimated arrival date is 1-3 days longer for business to the same address.
Also this ^
They will only guarantee next day prime if your business is open for deliveries until 10pm. I have ours set to cutoff at 5:30pm so its a 1-2 day window.

There sometimes is availability benefits.
During the TP crisis, TP was available for sale on the business side but sold out on the personal
I dont see a difference if youre shopping for a new TV...

Back