Another C/L gem....

sungoesdown

Not mine :rolleyes:

http://florencesc.craigslist.org/cto/1205303902.html

i have a 99 ford explorer. it has lambo doors, orange crush
velvet interior with yellow trim. has king size engraved in seats. the rest of the interior is peanut butter like the inside of a Reese's cup. The outside is house of color orange with a silver base coat. the outside looks just like the original Reeses' pack except for the bottom says 24" peanut floater cup. it has 3 tv's, two in front seats and a 15" in ceiling. grille in upper and lower front bumper. has train horns with big tank and compressor. new lights all around and two crhome fire extinguishers. the floaters are dub ganja, only had them two months. still have reciepts. they are also chrome, yellow and orange! contact me at 843-616-1841 if interested

not my thing but seem nice att to detail

"These train horns, they are too big to go under the hood"

"Just hang them bitches under the front bumper. Watch out for speed bumps!"

whats up with these candy bar cars? Are they getting paid to do it or what?

Need to get my wife an almond joy car...cause well...sometimes she feels like ...nevermind!

My favorite one around here is the one with one hundred dollar bills in the clear coat, and yeah they are real.......

We have a NY Yankess car around here that actually looks really good. It is deep blue with thin white pinstripes from front to back and the NY logo on the hood and trunk

There needs to be a vomiting emoticon specifically for threads about vehicles like this.

Like this,
awww.gmfullsize.com_forum_images_smilies_puke.gif
or this,
awww.gmfullsize.com_forum_images_smilies_doublepuke.gif

awww.gmfullsize.com_forum_images_smilies_Handshake.gif

lol, I have seen this in person several times....It suffers dearly from the famous ball joint squeak that most un-maintained exploders suffer from
I just have to put 'not mine' because of the previous c/l stalker post

Back