Another Carolina Truggies success story :)

FTen

After reading on this forum many of the happy folks who have taken their stuff to Alex down in Indian Trail I took the plunge and let him have at it with my junk and I cant say enough about the good work he does down there. Solid customer service and attention. Spent tons of time getting my trooper right and spent a ridiculous amount of time when I picked it uip making sure I liked everything :)
He installed 5.38's and lockers in both axles and fix my pooched steering ... lets just say the high steer job he did is like artwork ... just beautiful. He also fixed the front output shaft I managed to grenade. Everytime he ran into something unexpected he gave me a call to see where I wanted to go with it ... no surprises is always enjoyable. Gave me tons of advise on how to get the front axles aligment spot on. Even told me how to save some money buying a few parts myself instead of him doing it ... that in my experience is rare ... but its awesome to have found a shop that honest.
Needless to say I am very happy with everything Alex did for me and would strongly recommend anyone take there rig to him ... it will be in good hands in my lowly opinion. He certainly will be getting any work I need in the future!

I am glad to continue to hear about Alex and his operation. Im only about 10 mins from his shop and as soon as I actually stay in town one weekend he will def. be getting my rig to take care of some things.

Back