Another newb....

pacodiablo

I came across this site when someone posted the link to the home A/C unit in the Toyota on a Ranger forum, so I figured I would join. I'm from Chapel Hill. No 4WD yet...that will happen when I have money and another place to park. For now I just go down easy trails in my 2001 Ranger 2WD and tag along with people that have 4WDs.

I have already learned a lot just by reading the stickies...I had no idea it was illegal for me to take the truck down my beloved power/gas/sewer cuts...I guess I need to find some new places to go that are legal and not too difficult (until I get a cheap 4WD that runs and drives at least).

Welcome! If you're looking for a used truck, try the commerce section. Might find something there. That A/C thread has been around the world recently! :driver:

rattlecanpaint said:
Welcome! If you're looking for a used truck, try the commerce section. Might find something there. That A/C thread has been around the world recently! :driver:
Yeah, your A/C thread has made it to a few forums!

I'm not in the market for another truck just yet (though the $750 F-150 in commerce is tempting). Between my truck, my mom's truck and my dad's car, the driveway is full. On top of that, I really only have enough cash to put gas in the Ranger. I don't really want to sell the Ranger either because it is a good truck (on dry pavement at least) and it's efficient. So for now, I'm stuck with puddle jumping in the 2WD and riding shotgun in friends 4WDs.

Back