Its too late, but you can look at the shirt

GotWood

Sayer of Fact
Screenshot_20210722-182752.png

So here it is, the official unofficial shirt for the 2021 get together ride/camp out/mini bike/whatever at Uwharrie September 17-19. T shirts and hoodies will be available by preorders only. These are good quality 50/50 blend shirts. This years shirts will only be available in black so th they will show less stains than the grey ones last year.

$14 T shirts are available in:
youth sizes small and large
Adult sizes small -X-large
Additional X's will be $2 more per X

$28 Hoodie will be available in:
Adult sizes small-X large
Additional X's will be $2 per X

PayPal me a your money and sizes under friends and family, 'cause we all friends here! Orders must be paid for by 8/31/21. If you want your shirt mailed to you add an additional $5 and your address.

Last edited:
Payment sent for XL

Or NC4x4 on the breast and Keyboard Krawler on the back...
Ben is onto something here.

This results in a shirt that is timeless and can be used over and over.
I personally don't like shirts that reference to current events. In the long run it broadens where I can wear it, especially if it's at all a touchy subject. But that's just me.

Ben is onto something here.

This results in a shirt that is timeless and can be used over and over.
I personally don't like shirts that reference to current events. In the long run it broadens where I can wear it, especially if it's at all a touchy subject. But that's just me.

Ok snowflake.... ;)

Ok snowflake.... ;)
Yeah I get it.
It's an issue w my employer...

I also don't really expect Jim to change anything. for me or anyone. He put in the time, it's his project.

Last edited:

No offense meant man, was just trying to support the cause. The whole punisher skull meets the matrix, with political undertones, isn’t my cup of tea. I’ll toss the cash in the donation pot and all is right with the world.

View attachment 353132

So here it is, the official unofficial shirt for the 2021 get together ride/camp out/mini bike/whatever at Uwharrie September 17-19. T shirts and hoodies will be available by preorders only. These are good quality 50/50 blend shirts. This years shirts will only be available in black so th they will show less stains than the grey ones last year.

$14 T shirts are available in:
youth sizes small and large
Adult sizes small -X-large
Additional X's will be $2 more per X

$28 Hoodie will be available in:
Adult sizes small-X large
Additional X's will be $2 per X

PayPal me a your money and sizes under friends and family, 'cause we all friends here! Orders must be paid for by 8/31/21. If you want your shirt mailed to you add an additional $5 and your address.

Jameswilmoth@ymail.com
How do I pay you sans paypal.

No offense meant man, was just trying to support the cause. The whole punisher skull meets the matrix, with political undertones, isn’t my cup of tea. I’ll toss the cash in the donation pot and all is right with the world.
No offense taken. I was just being a smartass. As for the political undertones I never really thought of it that way. I am going to try to have keyboard crawler stickers made to have at camp.

If it had been political, I would have said the anti-vax ride

Back