Any place still have Swampers/Boggers in stock

UTfball68

Two of my rigs are up for new tires, I need 37x13x16.5 Boggers for sure. Haven't decided on what the Bronco is getting yet, but something in the 35-37" range, hopefully from Interco. I'm thinking Rides or Galloways? Any others? I know tires from Interco have been scarce, just didn't know if some place may have stock piled.

Just an FYI...Summit seems to a bunch of tires still available. Just got done talking with them, they had me on hold while they were talking with interco. I was told Summit doesn't stock the tires in their warehouse (at least the ones I wanted) and they'd come directly from the manufacturer 3-4 days after I placed my order. I know there have been some serious issues going on with Interco, and dunno if anyone else has encountered the availability problems I have, but I figured I'd give a heads up that summit racing still seems to be able to supply. I would have preferred to keep money local, but to this point, no one has been able to come through. Maybe others knew this as a viable option, I didn't.

I need a 35" Trxus, and in talking with two national places (desert rat and 4 wheel parts) they both said Interco told them it would be at least 2 months before they were available. Interco is still testing the tires from the new plant, and that is the hold up.

galloways should have them i was just down last week and they didnt have as many tires in the shop but they still had a lot give ol lester a call

I've talked to Lester a couple times...called him again today, said he was gonna call them this afternoon. He said he loaded up for the show, but his inventory is down now...but is hoping to have more in within the month. If he can get something for me, I'd be more than willing to wait a couple weeks.

I gave Rides a call this morning as well, said they'd get back to me.

Back