Any RC crawlers near FT Bragg?

BrianGreen

SSG Brian Green
I have a school at FT Bragg for the next 2 weeks. I can throw my RC crawler in the ride down there. Just wantin to see if anybody in the area has a RC crawler and knows some places to go. Im still a newb to rc crawlin and will have a free weekend. Just let me know.

I'm about 20 mins north of Sanford off 421, think it's about 45 mins to Bragg from Sanford but I haven't been there in years so I'm not 100% sure. I've got a small rock pile in my backyard we use for testing and practice. It's enough to setup a 10-gate course though.

There is also a pretty good spot just west of Pittsboro off Hwy. 64 at the Haw River. But not sure if you want to drive that far plus if the river is up then some of the rocks are underwater.

What kind of crawler do you have?

I have a stock axial scorpion. I am just getting into rc crawling. It seems like a fun side hobby when my rig is in pieces.

I've been into it since March and it's extremely addictive. I've gone from never owning a hobby grade R/C before to currently owning 3 crawlers (Losi Night Crawler, Losi Comp Crawler and the new Axial XR10) and a Slash.

The Night Crawler is my Sportsman rig and has alot done to it. The XR10 is currently in the assembly process, just have the front axle built so far. Hope to get more of it done this weekend. And the Comp Crawler is now for sale since I bought the XR10.

Back