Any shops interested in trade for ECORS sponsorship?

1983Bronco

Looking to get a selectable locker for the front HP 30 in the wrangler for next season. Just wanted to see if any local shops would be willing to trade out sponsorship for the parts & labor or possibly deep discount. We have plenty of room for big stickers on the jeep and kind words on the podium. We hope to be as successful this year as we were in 2011 as we won te A class championship, so you will get great exposure. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Call me @ 336-817-7289 or PM, thanks abunch! :beer:

From a sponsor standpoint.........having a location that says "On you mom in Winston Salem NC" if probably not the best way to ask for a company to pony up to support you representing their company.

You can be a great guy, and a great racer but a professional appearance on all facets of your "marketing plan" is always helpful.

Hope you find yourself a sponsor.

From a sponsor standpoint.........having a location that says "On you mom in Winston Salem NC" if probably not the best way to ask for a company to pony up to support you representing their company.

You can be a great guy, and a great racer but a professional appearance on all facets of your "marketing plan" is always helpful.

Hope you find yourself a sponsor.

So I guess thats a no from you and chase:flipoff2: Funny thing is your the one I paid to set up the gears last time. I apologize if my location offends you. Good luck finding a sense of humor

Never said it offended me, never said it would preclude us helping you out.....that is up to Chase. I merely was making an observation from someone who has had a lot of sponsorship requests roll across his "desk" over the years. :driver:

I think Zuber has a point... to a point. Robby Bobby and John Jon may be the exception to the rule, or they may be saying that if you're going to go in, you've got to go ALL in.

I think Zuber has a point... to a point. Robby Bobby and John Jon may be the exception to the rule, or they may be saying that if you're going to go in, you've got to go ALL in.

Yeah the flat billa killer is definately all in....gotta love those guys. Maybe I was reading too much in to zubers response, at first glance, it sounded very sarcastic to me....after reading it again "maybe" not. Either way....on your mom stays:beer: From a business standpoint, I dont think ECGS would benefit from sponsoring ECORS, most if not all of the racers have probably gotten something there including myself. Probably a shop that is not well known would benefit more by just getting their name out there. I'm definately not the posterchild for sponsorship, but I promise on the track I always....always will drive the wheels off my jeep to win, and as a racer thats all that matters to me:driver:

I'll give ya one u-joint strap... just one side, you gotta buy the other side. :flipoff2:

I'll give ya one u-joint strap... just one side, you gotta buy the other side. :flipoff2:

Only if you get L&R to do the install:lol:

Andy is an acquired taste much like whiskey, it burns going down but you get used to it the more you have.

I for one would be proud to have the ECGS logo on the best A class racers jeep in the history of ECORS.

We are going to do a contingency program for ECORS and next years KOH.

Still working through requirements, but basically Racer would need our sticker on both sides of vehicle. If running our products less than 12 months old Payment plan is doubled.

We are thinking Each class winner per race is $50 w/ our products being run $100

2nd place is $25 / $50 w. our products

Overall winner for each class is $500 / $1000 w/ our products

Chase,
PM sent.

I for one would be proud to have the ECGS logo on the best A class racers jeep in the history of ECORS.

Can I get it backdated:lol: I ran it on both sides last year!:beer:

Back