Any snowmobilers out there???

UTfball68

So I've been bitten by the snowmobiling bug. I've done a few smaller rides over the last couple of years at ski resorts along the east coast and one in Colorado...and I always take advantage of relatives with sleds and farms in Wisconsin. Anyway, this year, Bailee and I decided to do a dedicated snowmobile trip in Yellowstone and Jackson Hole for a week or so. And now I think we'll be trying to get a trip in every two years if not annually. But we're kind of looking for suggestions. I think we're thinking Alaska is next, but willing to go just about anywhere as long as there's a decent amount of landmarks/wild life. One of these is what we're eyeballing next:

Alaska Wild Guides | Alaska Snowmachine Trips: Winter Snowmobiling Multi-Day Tours

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

And of a course a couple pics from our trip in February-
awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_693_medium_image102.jpeg

awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_693_medium_image105.jpeg

awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_693_medium_image103.jpeg

awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_693_medium_image106.jpeg

awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_693_medium_image107.jpeg

awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_693_medium_image108.jpeg

awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_693_medium_image109.jpeg

Check out Artic Man in Alaska. I did a lot of work up there and made this event twice and was awesome to be a part of. If I remember correctly it's around the first of April around the Summit lake area between Delta and Valdese. True Sledneck's paradise!

Back