Anyone dealt with tint world?

i really cant speak for them, as ive had no experience, but i notice you are from high point. Shine in the Shade on green street will do a great job at a great price. He has probably done well over 100 cars in the past 2 years for us at the shop i work at with no problems with any of them!

i really cant speak for them, as ive had no experience, but i notice you are from high point. Shine in the Shade on green street will do a great job at a great price. He has probably done well over 100 cars in the past 2 years for us at the shop i work at with no problems with any of them!
oh cool thanks for the heads up. I might just check them out. Thanks!

Been there twice - both on groupons to get a "full service" detail.

Both times I've been less than impressed with the quality of the work. Now, that said, it may have something to do with the fact that they make almost no money on a Groupon deal... But honestly, the point of a Groupon deal is to get people in the door - if you do a crap job, what's the point?

Seriously though - very basic stuff missed.>>> BRAND new car in for it's first detail and there's smears and bugs all over the hood.... Like, nobody even bothered to clean it let alone wax and buff to a shine.

Because of that, when it came time to get my stereo installed, I went someplace else. and when it comes time to replace my tint that was done at DeDona 10 years ago. (not well, for that matter)... I'll be going somewhere else.

I wish they had known that their performance on cleaning 2 of my everyday cars would have meant a couple of grand in custom work on my non-everyday cars....

Can't speak to their work with tints or stereo install.... but if they can't get a detail job done right - that speaks volumes to their management team's lack of quality control.....

I talked to a few people and they have said they do a good job. I will NEVER be going back to Sound Solutions for ANYTHING. I have also seen a few pics of tint jobs done at Tint World, but none upclose.

I just took my Jeep to Finney's on Battleground. I had my VW done there too. They do a great job and he's easy to work with. He is a touch more expensive but doesn't act like he's doing you a favor and no punks with attitudes hanging around. Just good quality work with attention to detail. Sound Solutions will never get my business again and Dedona is just o.k. imo.

Back