ANYONE HEADED EAST FROM Charlotte

jeepercreature said:
Hey, is anyone headed toward Raleigh next week. I need someone to bring me something. I will pay cash for your time. Let me know.

not next week...

but, I'm going from Charlotte to Wilmington on the 27th...and coming home on the 28th...

Greg

jeepercreature said:
Duram is still alittle too far. I need a tire carrier from the charlotte area. I think that date would work greg. I will let you know. thanks JOHN

no big rush...I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale Mon-Fri, so I can pick up whatever you need at the beginning of the week I'm coming to Wilmington...

just let me know...

Greg

If Greg can't help, I can. I'm heading over to the Outer Banks on the 26th. I'll be leaving early on Wednesday and should be in the Raleigh Durham area by noon.

Shoot me a PM or and email at jeff at maekchu.com.

Jeff

Cool, which way are you going to the outerbank. Through Morehead or the northern way? I am acutally in New Bern, NC. on the way to Morehead. Let me know if you are coming this way and it may work. Thanks John

jeepercreature said:
Cool, which way are you going to the outerbank. Through Morehead or the northern way? I am acutally in New Bern, NC. on the way to Morehead. Let me know if you are coming this way and it may work. Thanks John

Yeah, actually I'm headed to New Bern on Wednesday. I'm meeting up with my Uncle there and will spend the night. We head over on the Cedar Island Ferry on Thursday.

Jeff

The Bumper is in Salisbury. You could pick it up at the guys house anytime before that but only after work. If you help me I would really appreciate it. Let me know if you have the space. It is a big bumper and tire carrier. Thanks John:beer:

jeepercreature said:
Cool, you are 30 minutes away. Dude, this would say me about 10 hours of driving. Let me know PM me for my phone number or send me yours. THanks JOHN

PM sent.

Back