Anyone here plan on attending CAMP JEEP in VA this july?

Erik

just as the title states...

Anyone here plan on attending CAMP JEEP in VA this july?

It sound interesting. My wife saw it on Xtreme 4x4 or some show like that and wanted to go. I need more information.

Yea I'm going.
My parents live up in Lynchburg, (about 30 minutes from it) so they've been to all of them in Va.
I've been to 3 or 4?
It's kind of a weird experience. Quite fun, but don't go just for the trail rides. they are a blast, but like UNF on the most crowded day you've ever seen. I'll try and find some pictures of the last one they had at Oak Ridge and post em.
They have tons of other stuff, and you can drive the brand new jeeps around a fun obstacle course. :)

From what I hear they had a heck of alot more come out last year than expected and after some issues oak ridge wouldn't have them back so there going closer to crozet. I was somewhat always against it seeing as why would I want to pay that much to ride somewhere that I could ride for much less. My thoughts quickly changed and I decided that I will be there this year seeing as how it's not going to cost me a dime to go :flipoff2:

so maybe i'm not going anymore....

maybe i'm taking that $245 and putting it towards some moser shafts for my 44 front instead?

Back