anyone know AQHAcowboy ????

broncomania

he is a member here. he bought a hp44 from me way back in june 2007 and has never came and got it. i talked to him on the phone back in sept/oct and he said he was coming that sat to get it. i never seen or heard back from him. just wondering if any of you guys are a friend of his. if so , tell him his axle is still being stored in the dry. and i would like for him to let me know something because our agreement was for me to hold it until sept. 07 . thanks.

his last visit was 1/13/08 on the forum.
what should i do ??

send him a final message that if he doesn't comes get it, you're gonna re-sell it.

sounds like he bailed on ya.

he's been logged on here, he should see this post. 4 months is plenty of time to hold something. We consider anything left at our shop for 45 days ours.

If ya just want it gone, i'll come get it. just say when! i can be there in 30 minutes!

sounds like he bailed on ya.
he's been logged on here, he should see this post. 4 months is plenty of time to hold something. We consider anything left at our shop for 45 days ours.
If ya just want it gone, i'll come get it. just say when! i can be there in 30 minutes!
i agree but i just dont like doing someone like that. if i decide i want it gone, ill just keep it for parts cause i just bought another 78 fsb. im gonna wait one month from today and then im re claiming it if i havent heard from him. he is in the military thats why ive been holding it , but hes logged on numerous times and has my # but has not contacted me.
the only reason i started this thread was to give him the more than fair opportunity to come get it so if it comes to me keeping it , ive got a forum full of wittnesses. im willing to hold it longer if he would just contact me. im not contacting him, i shouldnt have to. he was a nice guy on the phone and he is serving our country so im doing more than i normally would for someone that ive never met before.

he must of seen this thread today. im glad cause i try to deal fair with people. here is a copy of the pm he sent me:
along with my reply:

Re: 78hp44 complete front axle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHACowboy
Mike,
I am so sorry I been in school and doing train up for another trip to Iraq soon. I am not sure when i can get that D44HP, plus i am selling my ZJ as well. I just dont have the time anymore to try to build something. if you want you can sell the axle or give it to someone who can use it. I am not worried about the money one bit, so dont worry about that. Give me a call at 910-***-**** if you want to talk about it ok.

my reply:
hey pal, no problem. i didnt know cause you been loggin on and i hadnt heard from you . i need one to use , i bought another bronco .if i sell it we will work somethin out. i dont want to do you wrong.

Broncomania and myself have came to an ageement about all this and I feel it is very fare for the both of us. :D Mike you know I will when I am down rage, tear up some of the trails for me.

Back