Anyone reccomend a muffler Shop in Wilmington

ncbeachjeep

I am looking to put some FM super 44 on my cj and didn't know if anyone had any good or bad experiences with exhaust shops in town

Aarons custom exhaust across from Advance auto next to Genes tire service on Carolina beach rd. Known him for years and he does all my stuff.

same aaron that was next door to autozone on CB Rd in the blue steel building? the same guy that packed up shop and dissappeared leaving a huge bill at autozone unpaid and never told anyone where he was going?

if so, despite the fact that he is/was shady as hell for that move, he does awesome work and his prices were always the best i could find around town... after a little haggling at least :)

he did an awesome job on the exhaust for my yj.... price, quality, and customer service were all exceptional..... I'd highly recommend him to anyone nearby needing exhaust work done.

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f175_efrancin_CIMG0892Medium.jpg

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f175_efrancin_CIMG0893Medium.jpg

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f175_efrancin_CIMG0894Medium.jpg

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f175_efrancin_CIMG0895Medium.jpg

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f175_efrancin_CIMG0896Medium.jpg

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f175_efrancin_CIMG0897Medium.jpg

and he is DEF a different Aaron that used to be beside auto zone....

Reigelwood Muffler out on 74-76 is awesome and Ricky has always been cheapest. He did a dual exhaust from the headers back on my cj for 225.00

Reigelwood Muffler out on 74-76 is awesome and Ricky has always been cheapest. He did a dual exhaust from the headers back on my cj for 225.00

aaron would have been cheaper... and you wouldn't have had to drive 20 minutes south of wilmington :)

Back