Appalachian Students and Alum...

Will Carter

We've started an Appalachian Students for Concealed Carry on Campus (SCCC) organization. Get on your facebook accounts and join our group if you support our cause...or even if you don't...join to find out what we think and let us know how you feel.

What's our cause?
Simple really...Those of us who are already licensed to carry concealed in every other aspect of daily life (grocery store, shopping mall, work place, restaurant, etc...) want to be able to carry on our college campus.

Facebook Group

More info see www.concealedcampus.com

If at all possible I'd like to keep this out of the garage for a little while...so no heated discussion here...yet...get on your facebook account...

Not a student, but i think it's an awesome idea. Crap like the campus shootings that have happened could possibly be eliminated, or stopped short if someone else is armed.

Not a student, but i think it's an awesome idea. Crap like the campus shootings that have happened could possibly be eliminated, or stopped short if someone else is armed.

x2...its not that Im necessarily afraid of a campus shooting at App. I mean hell. Half the students are usually to stoned to do something like that. Ive been trying to find the time and spare cash to take my CCP Class and get all the paperwork done but I fully support this. I mean hell, I lived to close to campus last year to legally have my firearm in my apartment.

thats what my buddies mom carries......except shes like 5'4" 115 pounds or so haha....she can outshoot so many of our friends its not even funny......

I have a daughter at ASU and we were talking about that today. Maybe I should send her my .454 casual

Name? Has she joined the facebook group? Every member helps.

We should be scheduling a meeting next week to attempt to get this thing official with the university...more members we can claim at that meeting the better.

Where's everyone else?

Back