ARB Dealers?

DougL3NC

Any place around Charlotte deal with ARB? I need one for my 01 Montero and am trying not to get raped on buying one.

raleigh isnt close to charlotte! lol plus ARB is asking to get raped! just go to 4 wheel parts or tarheel 4x4 in Charlotte

He's $195 cheaper than the lowest price I've found online!

ARB is my only choice since TJM pulled out of the US. I've found them used in Australia for $350...just costs $300-$400 to ship it here.

A plate steel bumper for $800 that is powdercoated and fit for your truck perfectly, is not a rip off try building one. And Andy lives in Charlotte and works here he could deliver it, not to take anything away from Tarheel.

arb also uses a dip type coating process that few facilities have, it last forever and looks great, yes they are expensive but quality is quality

A plate steel bumper for $800 that is powdercoated and fit for your truck perfectly, is not a rip off try building one. And Andy lives in Charlotte and works here he could deliver it, not to take anything away from Tarheel.
How the f**k did you know he was talking a bumper? I was thinking he was asking about a locker. :lol:

I can't wait to move from Wilmington to Raleigh so I can drop my TJ off at ECGS and let them get it running perfectly !
(adjust Atlas II and make sure Detroit in rear is working properly)

Read many good things about ECGS & their customer service.

Back