ARB Jack to replace Hi-Lift?

BigSouth

Doesn't play well with others!

Just don’t look up the price...

Over $800.00 with taxes and the base over $50.00 with taxes. Nice but not that nice..... I will stick with my high lift jacks.

Only $800. Looks like I will still take my chances with my red jack.

Does it come with a Land Rover adapter?

Does it come with a Land Rover adapter?

I dont think they come with them, but they are available separately.....

IMG_9529.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it.. .b/c I didn't want to sit through that whole video... can this go backwards as well? E.g. slowly shorten?
I've used a hi-lift as a come-along kind of thing as many times as a lift.

I saw a review on youtube where the guy was saying it can take for-ever to lower back down without the weight of a vehicle on it, even jumping up and down on it, especially in colder temps. Not like the hi-lift where you just smack the little uppy-downy dohicky and it hits the deck in the millisecond.

Hi lift and that both useless for modern linked Jeeps. Waste of space in my opinoun, better off with a bottle or GM scissor

I think @mcutler went to a camper style scissor jack a while back.

I just carry a strap and tie the suspension down before I start jacking.

i took the advice of some on here a while back and picked up a couple camper scissor jacks. Maybe i am missing something but they ate a royal PITA to lift anything that has any weight to it. I stopped attempting to use them and stick with my good ole bottle jack.

i took the advice of some on here a while back and picked up a couple camper scissor jacks. Maybe i am missing something but they ate a royal PITA to lift anything that has any weight to it. I stopped attempting to use them and stick with my good ole bottle jack.
Electric impact, they lift great.

First one was cheap and failed first use. Threads couldn't handle impact gun. Buy good ones.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back