atlantic city

RufusTheRam

anyone ever been? reccomendations on where to stay, places to get good prices, etc.??

i was more referencing good places to stay up there with good nightly rates, etc... best places to go while you're there, all that. we're renting a 15 passenger van to drive up, it's only about an 8 hour trip.

if you don't mind stay off the strip the marriott is really nice.
when i lived in jersey i always stayed at the taj mahal. that's really really nice.

you're saying there are NO good places to stay or interesting things to do? i find that kinda hard to believe...

i think we'd rather stay on the strip, or at least within walking distance. how close is the marriot?

my parents go every year... stay at the trump. they seem to like it. i have no idea though how much it is. knowing my dad though it couldn't be too terrible expensive.

i do know that anywhere off of the main strip is SCARY. :eek:

Along with 4wheeling and golf I have a gambling addiction as well. If you're going ,thinking it's anything like Vegas , you're sadly mistaken. You can keep Vegas for all I care, shows, clubs, everyone decked out in "club gear" , I really can't stand the place. AC is sorta like where the real crackhead gamblers go, becuse that's all there is to do there and I love it. The last few times I've been, I checked in to Trump Towers or the Taj. and never left the hotel for the whole time I was there except to go back to the airport, heck there was no reason to, everything you could want is right there. Unless you're looking to get mugged or go to a really sleazy "adult club". We usually fly into Philly and rent a car, however, I have been known to drive up on the spur of the moment with friends and it isn't a bad drive AT NIGHT, daytime has way too much traffic. Have fun and remember the chick in the bar isn't hitting on you b/c she thinks you're cute....

Back