Attaching photos when browsing on phone

rockcity

everyday is a chance to get better
im having trouble with the attachment window when selecting to upload a file.

The upload file pop up appears but the only button that works on the pop up is the "close" button. I continually keep trying to click on the "choose file" button but it acts like normal text and does not react to any selection attempts.

FYI, I'm browsing via Safari on iOS 8.something

Do not have tap talk so I only access via Safari

Anyone else have a similar issue?

should have a droid

Have you tried Chrome?

On my phone, it works just like it does on the computer. Hit the "Upload a File" button, a popup appears, hit Browse, that prompts me to take a new photo with the camera or browse for an existing photo. Easy peasy.

iOS and Android work exactly the same for me. Well, except that iOS only lets me pick from photos in a very specific folder, where Android pretty much gives me free reign over the file system.

I've only done it a few times with my iphone. I didn't have any trouble.

I have not tried chrome.

But, why can't you make it work with Safari? Why do I have to change how I surf NC4x4???
:p:flipoff2:

I will give it a shot and see what comes of it. :)

I could almost swear I had it work with safari before. I Don't think I've ever used anything else here. Every pic I've posted in the past couple years has been from my phone.

Working with chrome
image.jpg

@rockcity they did issue a patch earlier this week that I haven't installed yet. I don't know if it addresses your issue, but I can roll it out this weekend and see.

^^^Just done from safari...clicked browse...got photo...autoloaded and posted. The only button there was 'close' once I chose my pic...but the site did the rest of the work.

Meh, I got nothin. I usually hit upload a file, then choose a pic. No worky on the choose button.

Software has been updated.

Yes, this thread is almost a year old, but I'm having a similar issue.

Phone is a Galaxy S5, browser is chrome. I hit upload file, then browse, but it only gives me a couple options to choose from; take a new photo, video, voice recording, or add a document to be specific.

My photo gallery isn't shown as an option. What am I missing?

Try document option. That's where my pics are located.

Yup. In documents. That usually takes me straight to photos, but I can hit the little three bar thing at the top, and downloads, recent, videos, etc, is in there.

Back