Attn: Wilmington Crew

NCJeeper

Anybody in the Wilmington area making the trek back to Charlotte soon? I am buying a set of used 31x10.50's from IKUZUS and was looking to see if someone coming this way would be kind enough to transport them for me.

Thanks in advance!

Hey...I am movin into my apartment in Wilmington on May 25th. I am renting a truck to get my stuff to Wilmington and then possibly come back to Charlotte. If its cheaper to drive the truck back to Charlotte, then i May be able to do it...but i may leave the truck there and rent a car...in which case I dont think the tires would fit. Ill let u know...closer to the 25th

Marty I have a truck coming my way delivering me a set of axles. I may be able to get them to ya but I am unsure of his return route som I/m not gonna promise anything. I'll know in about a week or so

jeep9mm said:
Hey...I am movin into my apartment in Wilmington on May 25th. I am renting a truck to get my stuff to Wilmington and then possibly come back to Charlotte. If its cheaper to drive the truck back to Charlotte, then i May be able to do it...but i may leave the truck there and rent a car...in which case I dont think the tires would fit. Ill let u know...closer to the 25th

Cool...let me know. I told Todd (IKUZUS) that I could drive down there if need be, but I'd have to make arrangements with him. Not to mention, I have two exams, one this week, and one next week to study for, so I won't have time to get there until Memorial Day weekend or so.

Josh C said:
Marty I have a truck coming my way delivering me a set of axles. I may be able to get them to ya but I am unsure of his return route som I/m not gonna promise anything. I'll know in about a week or so

Thanks Josh...please let me know.

hey Marty...My dad isnt gonna be away like I thought so he is going to drive the truck one way while I drive the Jeep, he is comin back in his own car that will be towed with the truck so...sorry i dont think it will be possible to help ya out...

jeep9mm said:
hey Marty...My dad isnt gonna be away like I thought so he is going to drive the truck one way while I drive the Jeep, he is comin back in his own car that will be towed with the truck so...sorry i dont think it will be possible to help ya out...

Ok...thanks for the heads up.

Josh C said:

Josh,

Angela and I are thinking about heading down to Wilmington for a day trip Memorial Day weekend, so we should be able to pick up the tires.

Thanks for your help! :)

Back