ATV batteries where to find them?

I've had good luck with batterymart.com and batterystuff.com. Most dealers want around 100 bucks they were more like 50 to 70 bucks.

autozone. got one there in mooresville

I'm in the process of putting a lawnmower battery in mine, mounting it a military ammo box and putting it on the back rack. It was 25.00 as opposed to 65.00 Ipaid for the last atv battery. Hopefully it will run my auxillary lights better for coming out of the woods @ nite.

cliff day company in statesville. tell them you want a blemished battery and they are alot cheaper. they just have cosmetic flaws that dont hurt them at all.

Batterys

Heres what i done, i bought a polaris replacement battery for my 2004 sportsman that i bought new original battery lasted 5 years crazy huh, well i put a polaris battery back in it cost like 100 bucks ouch, well it lasted less than a year not happy about that. One day at work found a lawn mower battery and it was pretty close to the same size as my stock battery so i went to advance and bought a 25dollar lawnmower battery had like 365 cca made a new box used original hold down strap works perfect had no problems since. Even if it goes bad its still alot cheaper than the original. Thats my story hope it helps.

Back